Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thanks Aunt Tara!!


Aunt Tara made this adorable door hanging to take to the hospital for Brody!!! It means a lot to me because we are so far away from family and usually someone will get one to take to the hospital. I was not even thinking about one so I am so happy that my sister made one for Brody!! Now I just need to remember to take it to the hospital with us when the time comes!!

Dr. Update...I went to the dr. yesterday and my blood pressure is still high (140/90) but not as high as it was last Thursday (145/100). There is also still a trace of protein in my urine but not as much as there was Thursday. All my lab work came back normal and the Group B Strep test was negative. I am still 1 cm dilated and my cervix is 50% effaced. She told me that she will keep me pregnant for one more week. I go back Monday and if my blood pressure is still high and there is still protein in my urine then we will talk about inducing me!

1 comment:

  1. Your very welcome! I can't wait to see my sweet little nephew!!

    ReplyDelete