Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!!

A white Christmas in Texas? Yup! Christmas Eve day brought snow. We took the boys to have their pictures taken thinking that we would be back at home before it got dark. On the way home, however, things started to get crazy! My sister, me and the boys were headed home while my mom and nana stopped by the store to get some last minute things for Christmas dinner. We made it back home but when I tried to pull in the garage, I could not get up the driveway!!! We sat there forever trying to get the car up to the garage!! I finally got out to get a shovel out of the garage to shovel the snow and make a path. I tried again and the car started sliding all over the place almost taking out my car and my mom's! So I shoveled some more...



Well needless to say, that did not work! So we left the car in the driveway and carried everything in! And then the craziness began! My mom and nana got "stuck" and we had to call Paul and Cory (who were in a movie) to go get them! It was so funny but I am glad everyone made it home safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment