Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 months old!!

Well Brody boy is 3 months old today!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by and how big he is getting! Brody is eating 6 to 7 ozs. every 3 to 4 hours. He goes back to the dr. March 5th and then we talk about giving him cereal. I cannot wait bc it seems like he does not get full when he eats or maybe he just likes to eat!!!! He has been talking so much lately and smiles all the time! He laughs out loud and it is the most adorable sound I have ever heard! One thing I could do without is all the drooling he has been doing lately. I have started putting him in his bed for nap times and to my surprise he loves to sleep in his bed! I lay him in there while he still is awake and then he falls asleep by himself. He still sleeps in his bassinet in our room because I am not ready to put him in his room at night! I know I need to let go but I can't! He is growing so fast and everyday he does something new!

Hi mom!

Loves his jumper
Seriously more pictures!?

Check out his tiny mohawk!

I promise I didn't do it!?

Melts my heart!

3 months old

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. Love and miss yall
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 Months Brody Boy!! Love the pics...he's looking like a little man! we miss you and can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete