Monday, October 31, 2011

Fright Fest at Six Flags over Texas



I have not been to Six Flags for years so I was really excited to go to Fright Fest!  I knew Brody would love it especially riding the train.  The whole family went minus a couple.  I was able to ride one ride, Mr. Freeze.  We saw one show and I was a little hesitant to see it with Brody because I didn't think he would sit through it but he did.  It was a great night.

Getting ready to go in

had to stop and watch the train every time it went by

driving the trucks

going through the maze











thought  he would love the swings but I was wrong...

playing a game with Grammie... he got a Batman cape

loving on Jared

waiting patiently in line for the train

now waiting patiently for the train to start...we waited for about 20 mins. on the train because the other train's microphone went out and that is a safety issue. Brody sat in my lap the entire time...never cried to get down or off.  He was just content with sitting on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment