Monday, November 18, 2013

Firetruck birthday party!

This year Brody wanted a firetruck birthday party.  I scheduled a tour of our local fire station and then everyone came back to our house for the party!  The kids had a blast and Brody was in heaven!

Helping me bake cupcakes before the party!

the invitation...I found a blog where a lady had these templates so I just downloaded it and put all the information on it. 







he was so excited!


I decided to make my own cupcake stand so I wrapped a box with red wrapping paper and put flames around it. Then I took a small box and made a fire truck to put his cupcake on.



Stop (GobSTOPpers) Drop (Lemon DROPs) Roll (Tootsie ROLLs)

Twizzlers as fire hoses


I put fire flames in all the front windows.




Stokes Fire Department

At the fire station...food and medical storage room











Firefighter Brody

Firefighter Kihanna

Firefighter Matthew
 .
Firefighter Savannah

Getting ready to spray the hoses






 Soccer buds

Back to our house for some fun!


Pinata time!

Kids waiting "patiently"



Cupcake time!

Can't believe he is 4!

some of the firefighters!

Happy 4th Birthday Brody!

No comments:

Post a Comment