Monday, April 20, 2009

The cutest little boy in the world..and I am his aunt!!


                        So I am the proud aunt of the cutest little boy in the world!  I always pictured  my sister and I living close together and having our kids grow up together, however, life does not always go the way we plan.  We grew up close to our aunts, uncles, and cousins.  I am very close with my cousin, Amanda, and I wanted the same for my kids.   It is crazy to think that I have only seen my nepwhew a couple of times and now he is a year old!! I wish I could be there and watch him grow, but my life is here in Arizona now.  Now being pregnant, I am very emotional and I think about how my chidlren will not be close with their cousins and the rest of the family.  Cory's family is in Michigan and Flordia so our children will not be seeing his family a lot either.  Cory has a nephew that will turn one in August and he has never met him. It just makes me sad and I wish we could be closer to everyone!

But for now I live through the pics and phone calls and occasional visits to Texas!  Here is my handsome nephew and his new hair from his teacher!!


           This past Easter was the first Easter that I was not with my family!  I wanted to see little man hunt eggs and eat the yummy food!!!  Cory and I just sat around all day being lazy and did not eat yummy food! But next years will be different because we will have a little one! Here is the family at Easter:

Lane's First Easter!


Lane and his Easter basket


Lane, Jared, and Tara dying eggs.



The grandkids minus me and my sister, Rachel.

I will be back in Texas this summer and while I am there we are having my baby shower!  Cory leaves July through August to train on a new plane in California, so that's when I will go to Texas!!!  I am ready to see my family and take a break from this Arizona heat and dryness!!!  Oh yes I almost forgot, Cory and I are in the process of buying our first home! We should find out today or tomorrow if we are approved! If we are then I will post pics of the house!


1 comment:

  1. We will survive...even though ya'll should move closer!! I was just about to leave a comment saying you must post more! Good luck on the house, let me know!! And yea I think I do have the cutest little boy!

    ReplyDelete