Saturday, June 27, 2009

Future Longhorn!!!


So today we went back to get some more pics and our video and to make sure it was a boy!!! Last time she was only 85% sure but we are 150% sure now!! We got a clear shot of the "boy goods." He was moving around so much today and putting on a show for us! We are still thinking of a name but we cannot agree. I think it is down between two: Tyler Parker Stokes (my fav.) or Cael Parker Stokes (Cory's fav.) We finished registering today! We are registered at Target and Babies R Us!! I really had no idea how much babies need!!! Here are some pics. from today!


Future Longhorn...Hook Em!!!

Cutie Pie

Sucking his thumb.

Def. have a thumb sucker on our hands!!

Stop! No more pics!!!!

He opened his eye...I know scary!!!

Our sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. The pics are SOOO cute!! He is definitely going to be a little longhorn! That was hilarous! I like both the names....but I think I like Cael more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tara..I like Cael. The pics are awesome and he is so precious already :) How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete