Thursday, November 3, 2011

Howl o Ween



We took Brody to Howl O Ween at the Tucson Zoo on Sunday the 30th which was the day before Halloween.  I don't know who likes the zoo better, Cory or Brody! We didn't see any animals except the elephants! Brody had so much fun walking through and getting candy.  We forgot a stroller and I was a little worried because he is very independent and I thought he would be trying to go all over but he was very good.



waiting to get into the zoo

showing the clown his bucket

waiting for the line to move





handing daddy candy to open...this was the first piece of candy he received and needed it opened asap!









I thought he would be hesitant to go up to this cage where a lady was inside but he wasn't scared at all!

needing more candy

waiting patiently for daddy to get his sucker unwrapped







SpiderMan to the rescue in a yellow tractor?

Brody's thinking, "Hmmm he looks like me!"



dancing

How to train your dragon



I guess I have Brody trained pretty well for pictures... when we were leaving he ran and jumped on this peacock and waited until I took a picture and as soon as I took it, he was off!

No comments:

Post a Comment