Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Brody's Baby Shower

Brody's baby shower was more than I pictured!! My family did such an amazing job decorating and making this such a special day for Brody and I!! He got extrememly spoiled with all the gifts we received. My sister decorated the house and it looked amazing!! Everything went perfectly and I am very grateful to have such a wonderful family and friends!!

Me with all the gifts

Cute decorations

My Aunt Terry makes the cutest cakes!!

My cute diaper cake also made by Terry

More cute decorations

Napkins

Brody's cuddle buddy

Favor Bags

More deco.

High school friends

Thank you everyone that attended. We grealty appreciate it!! I am so thankful to my family...my sister for ordering all the decorations and making it look so adorable, my Aunt Terry for making my diaper cake and cake, my Aunt Angie for letting us use her house and getting all the food!!! To my mom, nana, and Robin thank you for preparing the food and everything else yall did! It was def. a family effort to pull this baby shower off on such short notice!!!

P.S. My sister ordered all the amazing decorations from www.partiesbyhardie.com. She sends you everything through email and you print off whatever you want to use!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know it's late but I still want to congratulate you and your son, Brody. That baby shower is a blast, and it's so sweet of your family to arrange everything for you and your little bundle of joy. That diaper cake is just too cute! It gave me an idea on what to get for my sister on her baby shower. :]

    ReplyDelete