Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dr. Appt at 31 weeks and 5 days

I went to the Dr. this past Tuesday and it took longer than it should of! My Dr. just moved to her own practice and everything is chaotic! New location and she still does not have my records so everything was written down on sticky notes!! New people also so I was asked all the same questions over again! This is about the 3rd time this pregnancy that I have had to do new patient information. It is getting real old! Anyways I finally got called back and the MA asked me questions, took my blood pressure and listened to the babies heartbeat. I love that part! She then left and said Dr. F will be there soon. I was the only person in the office at this point! 35 mins. later my Dr. walks in to check me. Yes, I was very annoyed and right before I was leaving the room to ask someone if she was coming, she walks in...lucky for her!! She said she was trying to get her office in order and lost track of time! I am not very fond of her but this is my 3rd dr. with this pregnancy and no one is accepting new patients...which is crazy! So I am just bitting my tongue with her. Two weeks ago I was measuring 3 weeks ahead and she was a little worried about how big the baby might be, so she was going to order me an ultrasound this week. However, Tuesday I am measuring right on schedule at 32. Who knows! My blood pressure was excellent and everything else is great!! It was a hectic appt. with no records and sticky notes everywhere!! Hopefully by my next appt, in 2 weeks, things will be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment