Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dr. Appt. at 29 weeks 5 days

I went to the dr. on Tuesday and everything looks really good! My blood pressure was excellent and the baby looks great! However, the dr. is measuring me at 33 weeks! That is 3 weeks ahead!! She is ordering me another ultrasound to measure the fetal growth. Either Brody is going to be a big boy or I am further along than we thought!! It will be determined in 2 weeks when I go back to the dr.! Here is our sweet Brody at 29 weeks and 3 days. While I was in Waco, my uncle Mark, an OB in Waco, had his ultrasound tech perform a 3d/4d ultrasound on me. It was so amazing to see how much he is growing which apparently is a lot!!! My family all came and they were able to see him! More pics are soon to come of him during that ultrasound!


1 comment: