Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our new life with Brody

Cory and I are both adjusting to our new life as mommy and daddy. We are loving every minute of it. Brody had his first dr. appt. on Tuesday. He is doing wonderfully. He weighs 7 lbs. 8 ozs. and is 20 1/4 in. The doctor said everything looks great and he will see him back at his one month check up. After the doctor left, we were getting him dressed again and he peed all over the table!!

I had my appt. on Friday and everything looks great with me too. The dr. said I have a beautiful scar...ok those two words do not belong in the same sentence!!! I go back in 4 weeks.

Here are pics. of our precious boy!!!



Brody and his silky

Kisses

So sleepy

His fav. thing to do...sleep in his poppy

Passed out

Finally wide awake!

So sweet

Going to eat on Veteran's Day

Sleepy after his dr. appt.

Sweet dreams

Love all his hair!

Loves swing time

Brody's first bath

Look at that smile!

Getting some sun...no more jaundice!

1 comment:

  1. My precious little nephew!! Can't wait to see him again!

    ReplyDelete