Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time for Thanksgiving!!!



We are so excited that Thanksgiving is right around the corner!! My mom, Rachel, Tara, Lane, Nana, Aunt Angie, and Cousin Haley are coming in for the holidays! Some get here on Saturday night and the others will get here Tuesday night. My Aunt Terry, Uncle John and cousins might be coming but they would be driving and they cannot leave until Wednesday night. It is such a long drive to only stay 3 days so they still don't know if they are coming. Then about 2 1/2 weeks after that, we will be heading to Texas and Michigan for Christmas! I love this time of year! I cannot wait until the family gets here!!!




1 comment:

  1. That outfit is absolutely precious!!! I can't wait to hold him again!!! Give him kisses for me!!

    ReplyDelete