Sunday, December 6, 2009

Big 12 Champs!

Texas are the Big 12 Champs but only by a second! I almost could not watch this game! I do not understand why Texas likes to do this to their fans!!! Geez my blood pressure goes up so high watching these games. It was not the prettiest game but we got the W and that is all that matters. Now lets just hope we actually decide to show up and play for the National Championship game or else Bama will cream us.

I am a little jealous because my family went to the game! I stole these pics from my sister!

Brody was pumped and geared up for the game!! He is sporting the outfit that his Papa and Robin got for him!!









Brody's game face...You're going down Bama!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, his game face is hilarous!! We wish you could have been there with us!! Come on Jan. 7th!!

    ReplyDelete