Friday, December 4, 2009

I am so thankful!

There are so many things for me to be thankful for: my husband, my son Brody, my family, friends, this beautiful house, and so much more. This year I have been truly blessed with an healthy baby boy. Now we are a family of three and I could not be happier.

This Thanksgiving was very special. It was our first Thanksgiving as a family with Brody and all my family came to Arizona. I loved having everyone here and Brody was spoiled! Now he wants to be held constantly! When he falls asleep and I put him down, he immediately wakes up. Thanks guys!

Brody's 1st Thanksgiving
This Thanksgiving was also special because it was the first time Lane and Brody met. Lane really wanted nothing to do with Brody! He was pretty jealous when Tara would hold Brody. Good Luck having another one Tara!! But there were a couple of time where Lane was so sweet with Brody. Here is a pic. of Lane and Brody...this was the closest we could get them!

Cousins:)

Another sweet moment...Lane helping his mommy feed Brody
Not only was this Brody's first Thanksgiving, but this was his first Texas game! UT played A&M and Brody got to wear his Texas gear! It was a VERY stressful game but that is no surprise! If you are a Texas fan, you know what I mean! But thankfully we ended up with the W!!!

Future Longhorn

I am so blessed and thankful for everything that life brings!!





No comments:

Post a Comment