Monday, May 10, 2010

Best of Buds!!

Sophia and Brody have become the best of buds! It will get a lot crazier when Brody starts crawling around and then they will be partners in crime!


Sophia patting Brody

Brody wants that toy but Sophia says "No Way!!"

These are the faces I got when I said, "Let's share."

Always smiling

Pretty girl!

Kipper loves Sophia

And his buddy Brody!
I was worried how the dogs would be with Brody when we first brought him home but I soon realized I worried about nothing. They were so good with him and very protective. They always wanted to be by him.

Toby protecting Brody

Kipper protecting Brody
I was also concerned how the dogs would be with Sophia but they just love her also! She crawls all over the place and chases them which they love!

No comments:

Post a Comment