Saturday, May 22, 2010

On my way to being a "Hot, Skinny Momma!"

Ok, so I am going to be completely honest here. So here I go:

I am 5'4, 196 lbs. There I said it. It is out there! I had Brody 6 1/2 months ago and I am still carrying around a lot of my baby weight. I am still in maternity clothes which makes me sick to my stomach. Being a stay at home mom, I just let myself go and not worry about losing the weight. It is so easy to get stuck and I am stuck. I have not been very happy for awhile due to my weight. I see all those people that just had babies and already back to their pre-pregnancy weight in no time. But I was not even happy with my pre- preggo body! I finally decided that I am worth it and I can do this! I needed to get myself to believe that before I could commit myself to a workout regime!

My sister told me about this workout video:

She told me so many great things that she heard and I researched it and only positive things! So I decided to try it! I started level 1 yesterday and let me just say...WOW! It kicked my butt! I am also riding the bike my wonderful husband bought me:

I ride it twice a day. I do 20 mins. workouts with different resistance levels for now until I feel like I can do more!

I also am watching what I eat! I used to always be in shape and have the body that I wanted. I played soccer my whole life and when I was no longer playing, I gained the weight slowly. Also having Brody makes me want to be better. I need to be healthy for him. Heart disease runs in my family and I need to start doing something about it now. Please pray for me that I can do this! I need this and I am going to work hard for this. I will keep yall posted of me progress!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the work out program! I want to hear about the Jillian work out! I love watching her on Biggest Loser. And don't you miss the soccer days/eat whatever you want days!? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you can do it sista!!! I need to get my butt in shape too!

    ReplyDelete