Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introducing...


Charles

Brody's new fish!

Daddy "won" Charles at the fair!
Yes, Cory "won" Brody a fish at the fair. Here is the story: We went to the fair on Sunday and Cory played all the games. He kept going back to one game where you throw ping pong balls in little vases with fishes in them. Finally, on our way out to go home, he wanted to play again and decided to pay $5 for a bucket in which every one is a winner! Meaning, even if you don't make a ball into one of the vases, you still WIN a fish! So needless to say, Cory didn't make any balls in but he still got a fish! And if you ask Cory the story, he will say I won a fish! But Brody likes to watch him swim around so I guess it's ok. Charles is growing on me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...this is hilarious!! I can see him trying to "win" that fish! What's up with Charles!?!?! Hmm....maybe cousin Lane needs a fish as well!!

    ReplyDelete